Morgellons newest info....
- The CLUE is to Build up the immune system, so the body can reject it, as new cells are formed - [which takes months, so be patient], if immune system is young and strong it can be eradicated quicker, Within a year, it will be under control if you live a healthy lifestyle..
- VITAL to have OMEGA 3 eg flaxseed oil daily
Dr Rahim Karjoo is saying he has found the cause and can treat it, he is in CA http://www.morgellonsmedicalcenter.com/
http://www.morgellonsmedicalcenter.com/morgellons-treatment.html http://www.morgellonsmedicalcenter.com/site-map.html http://www.morgellonsmedicalcenter.com/questionnaire.html
- Best Sources of Probiotics - - traditionally fermented foods.
- Lassi (an Indian yoghurt drink, traditionally enjoyed before dinner)
- Fermented milk/ kefir (a quart of unpasteurized kefir has far more active bacteria than any probiotic.
- Various pickled fermentations of cabbage, sauerkraut, turnips, eggplant, cucumbers, onions, squash and carrots
- Natto (fermented soy)
Fermented food helps you to both "reseed" your body with good bacteria,
as well as provide the ideal 'nourishing matrix' that the bacteria depend on
to flourish in their transit through your gut, and include tasty options such as:
as pasteurization will destroy nearly all of the naturally occurring probiotics.
This includes the pasteurized"probiotic" yogurts you find in grocery stores;
- since they're pasteurized, they are associated with all the problems of pasteurized milk products and contain added sugars, high fructose corn syrup, artificial coloring, or artificial sweeteners,
all of which will only worsen health.
If you do not regularly consume the traditionally fermented foods above,
a high-quality probiotic supplement will provide similar benefits.
Use fermented veg in sandwiches, salads, with dinner, and in pancakes like SOCCA
2. Healthhomehappy.com/Make kimchi-give-sauerkraut-some-variety
- Try taking HCL-Hydrochloric acid with digestive enzymes every meal, - 4-6 tabs of HCL 3 times a day,
- plus bitter foods- lemon juice-first in morning, aloevera juice, swedish bitters, fresh herbs like penny wort, parsley, chives, chlorella, spirulina seaweed etc
- Take supplements like Co-enzyme Q10, aloevera juice, EFA's- fish oil/avocado/ grapeseed,
- Probiotics, various liquid vitamins- as natural as possible.
- Olive leaf extract, MSM-sulphur pdr,
- Use liquid herbs from Naturapath,
- and daily 30 drops of oral peroxide, [HAVE to get that from qualified Naturapath,]
- For a good sleep, use all over- rubbing alcohol, anti-fungal MooGoo cream, then menthol heat rub.
- ie a mix of natural heat rub/menthol/peppermint- like used for aches and pains.
- Keep skin dry so 'it' cannot multiply,
- Hydrogen peroxide is also good on the skin.
- Take Chlorella- one of the highest detox substances.
- DETOX with Dr Mercola.com/chlorella
- Go on an elimination diet, to remove any harsh foods.
- This is something to try, if it suits your nerves -Scroll down to read testimonials
- Read Mel's story - be wary of Bactrim-antibiotic, it doesn't work for morgs.
Skin specialist said it has very bad side effects and damages organs.
- Use Travellers citrus drops and oil of oregano.
- plus from a Naturapath- a liquid herb mix of-
- wormwood, goldenseal, thyme, blackwalnut, garlic, cloves.
- Daily take a special probiotic for fungal/parasitic condition just before bed.
- Keep building up the immune system--
- make vegie juice, smoothies, soups often,
- PauD'arco, Cats claw, milk thistle, aloevera juice, black walnut caps,
oil of oregano, Meadow sweet,
- Swedish bitters,
- fish oil, MSM, apple cider vinegar, verjuice,
- Co-enzyme Q10, olive leaf extract, liquid minerals, spirulina,
- vit B, C, E, -
- and the essential oils drops in green tea as below.
I took Paraffin oil for a few days..for a clean out.
- Keep stress free and eat salads and veg dishes.
- aloe-vera lotion is good.
- On USA TV there was a program on Morgellons, so it's getting exposure
- Wash any new clothes in case of textiles having colours/toxins.
- Kukui nut is similar to mustard or olive oil.
- Vegan/more alkaline diet is vital, and restrict fructose.
- Pawpaw and granny smith apples are ok, as they are low GI/less sweet.
- Seems to be contagious from long term exposure,
- where it overloads the immune system ie families in same house.
- Drs tips Morgellonshope.com/index2.
- It is not a skin disease.
Its a systemic disease characterized by a chronic fatigue illness with systemic symptoms such as
joint aches, muscles aches, headaches, insomnia, and depressed immune system.
The skin manifestations include
multiple skin lesions [ we got onto oils very early, so I only got rash where the stuff came out] as well as emergence of fibers/odd black bits, seed-like substances, and in some cases, bugs. Other organ systems are frequently involved including a variety of neurological symptoms.
- Clove Oil - 1 ounce or 30 mls.
- Lemon Oil - 1 ounce or 30 mls.
- Cinnamon Oil - 2 mls. or 30 drops.
- Eucaptylus Oil - 2 mls. or 30 drops.
- Rosemary Essential Oil; 3 mls. Or 45 drops.
Instructions: Mix together in a glass container. Place 4 drops of solution in 4 ounces of herbal tea, once per day. - these oils are very strong, do not rub in eyes. Use only as directed
Environmental Spray: also use rubbing alcohol or peroxide to spray the house/beds/couches
use 12 ml bottles of essential oils, added to 3.2 litres water and 1/4 cup borax
rosewood or orange oil.
Recipe is -
1 oz/30ml Geranium Essential Oil, 1 oz Peppermint Essential Oil,
1 oz Black Pepper Essential Oil, 1 oz Cedarwood Essential Oil,
1 oz Rosewood Essential Oil, 1 oz Citronella Essential Oil
Mix with 2 Gallons of warm water and ½ Cup of Borax
Uses: Mist home environment. Spray on animals lightly. - works as an insect repellant in spray bottles.
- More tips
- -scroll down past the first box
- Morgellons-disease-research.com/Morgellons-Message-Board/morgellons-treatment/-you-can-be healthy-again.
After about 1 1/2 years- clear of all Morgellon-like symptoms, except for some residual
fatigue- improved in the last several years.
- The short list from '04: Cat's Claw, Pau d'Arco, Olive Leaf Extract, Kyolic
formula 103, two Seven Forest formulas- Isatis and Forsythia, Triphala, Teasel,
Plus Folic Acid, NAC(Cysteine), Silver, Oregano, Grape See Extract, and Artemisinin, very helpful.
On-going helps - take Olive leaf extract, Grape seed extract, and digestive enzymes.
Some in particular had a synergism that really worked:
Cat's Claw, Grape Seed Extract, and Kyolic 103 seem an excellent combination.
1) Borax (to wash clothes, surfaces and for bathing). NEVER INGEST IT.
Wash clothes on hot water, dry on hot for longest possible time ( don't leave wet clothes in washer or in laundry area. Use plastic bags to store used clothes prior to washing.
2) Remove excess: old cardboard, cheap fiberboard furniture, toxins eg rubber mats and tires, musty notebooks, old books, old mattresses YOUR SLEEP AREA IS #1 SOURCE OF INFECTION - Wash bedding frequently in borax.
3) If applying something topically, remove yourself from bed.
4) Go outside. Talk a walk. Leave your infested room. Sleep on the beach or eg use air mattress and change rooms.
5) Organic (Bragg's) Apple Cider vinegar ACV-
(mix 4 tbsp ACV, 4 tbsp lemon juice, pinch of baking soda to buffer, in water or herbal tea) and bathe in it.
Good for skin. Good for nose and ears. Take it 4x daily (4 tbsp) with a pinch of baking soda (it bubbles).
6) Liquid Bandage for lesions ( costs $5-10 at cvs or walgreens. layer it up and peel off when healed.
7) Supplements: Decaff green/herbal teas (organic, no sugar), Garlic, Lemon juice, cayenne pepper, fish oil,
b-vitamins (for fatigue)
Vacuum -- your car, your carpets, everything.. but careful emptying the bags. Swiffers work well on wooden floors and linoleum. Vacuum computers, electronic equipment, laptops and speakers .
9) If your face is affected, apply peppermint oil, vinegar and teatree, silver chloride first aid gel or topically applied 30PPM Silver Chloride liquid and CHANGE YOUR PILLOW.
10) Hot bath with cup or two of Borax, Apple Cider vinegar. air dry. Borax with Baking Soda baths help. Rinse your hair well.
11) Try Dr Bronner's Peppermint Soap.
Things tried that made little difference, or even made it worse (DON'T USE THESE):
- Fumigators (Raid) - Do not use these toxic and poisonous products.
- Permethrin Cream - only accelerated infection process - it is also poisonous. It does provide some relief, but it ultimately did nothing to eliminate them.
- Tea Tree Oil - to work it has to be added to other oils and vinegar mix.
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- First Aid ointments
- AllStop Products - May work for bed bugs but not morgellons -- They falsely advertise overpriced tea tree oil as a "cure" for morgellons.
- Bug zapper - sounds like a great idea, zap the bugs with electricity, i think the only relief I got was placebo effect.
Be patient and understand there is no silver bullet or magic treatment. It is a slow process of eliminating it from you and your environment
- This lady got rid of it. - videos
- it is not a skin disease, it affects every cell of the body - affecting differently in all
-maybe a cocktail of various eg parasitic nemetodes, flukes, spring tails, bird mites, louse, lyme disease, microbes, parasitic amoebas- mutating matter, nano technology, plus plus...
Suggested -maybe from textile industry, biological warfare, or food industry/ GM foods..
- Beach swims are refreshing.
- Morgs affects everyone differently, so different things heal it.
- The CLUE is to Build up the immune system, so the body can reject it as new cells are formed - [which we are told takes months], but if immune system is young and strong it can be cured quicker,
- those over 50 get it worse...
- more common, than anyone realises, so many with rashes, odd itches...they just don't call it / or know it's Morgs.
- On radio, folks talk of incurable itches that Drs couldn't solve,
- Paul Cardell piano Gracies Theme-utube.com/watch
- John Bunyan back in the seventeenth century in England preached against the godlessness of his day, and the authorities shoved him into prison....
But because Bunyan firmly believed God was still alive and working,
he turned that prison into a place of praise, service and creativity as he began to write Pilgrim's Progress, the most famous allegory in the history of the English language.
When we hit a tough spot, our tendency is to feel abandoned....
In fact, just the opposite is true, for at that moment, we are more than ever the object of God's concern.---Charles Swindoll